“In 20 years I won’t remember today; that scares me.”
PERKS OF HAVING LONG HAIR
- swishy and pretty
- can grow it out like rapunzel wow
- SO MANY STYLES
- u can curl it
- straighten it
- SO MANY THINGS TO DO
- other people touch and style ur hair uaaaaaaah sign me up
BAD THINGS ABOUT LONG HAIR
- brushing takes so so long
- knots!!! everywhere!!
- when it’s hot ur neck gets sooo sweaty
- GETS CAUGHT ON THINGS
- W H E N I T ’ S H O T A N D I T F E E L S L I K E
S A T A N I S F U S I N G B U R N I N G S T R A W
O N T O Y O U R N E C K
bold text in lowercase kinda feels like when a parent is really steamed but they’re talking in a low composed tone so you know you’re in the shit now
This is the best thing I have seen all day
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
when u win an argument against someone who thinks they know everything
new undies: cute
stretchmarks: also cute
No no no and NO stretch marks are never cute!! wtf too lazy to go get some cocoa butter and use it daily? We all have stretch marks but we can get rid of it.. People should take care of themselves and if cocoa butter didnt work for you make an appointment for a laser stretch mark removal dont be a lazy ass
hey quick question: what’s your fuckin damage
all stretch marks are beautiful no exceptions
- stretch marks are perfectly fine and natural and beautiful, free lightning bolt tattoos yo
- cocoa butter is a preventative that does not always work, and smells and stains clothes and oh yeah, since a lot of people get stretch marks just from growing NOT from weight, theyd have to slather their whole body and no one really wants to do that or smell like that so strongly.
- laser treatment? really? you want people to pay $1000+/appt (usually takes a few treatments) to get rid of something perfectly natural because you’ve named yourself standard of the fucking world and think we all live to please you? most people dont have that money and if they do thats not what they want to spend it on.
- also fuck you.
I usually don’t reblog ladies in undies, but for real. Don’t fuckin’ knock people over stretchmarks, or anything on their bodies for that matter. I’ve been underweight all my life and have them from growing. They happen. The just do.
Worth sharing for the A+ responses to otherwise moronic commentary.
You got any idea what’s happening?
Nope, me neither.